We are a $12-mil funded, recently-launched E-commerce company working to optimize the Cannabis delivery experience. We are funded by the premier VC in Cannabis Tech and looking to build an unparalleled e-commerce/delivery experience. We are looking for an experienced Magento maven to build features, integrate services and ensure reliable infrastructure in Magento. Strong Magento 2 experience is a MUST!
If you're an experienced Engineer, are excited about the Cannabis industry, and aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves with early-stage software
application development, APPLY NOW!
superior customer service. We have the backing of a top VC in the space, and are already partnered with superior distributors and delivery services. Come build out an unparalleled e-commerce experience in a growing industry!
- Developing new features for high-traffic e-commerce systems
- Magento integration with other business and software systems
- Cloud deployment and automation
- Full software development lifecycle ownership
- Around 5 years of software development experience
- Deep experience with Magento 2 feature development, customization & platform integration
- Strong experience with cloud environments - AWS deployments
- Experience with Vue.JS and/or Node.JS
- Strong experience building high-traffic, robust E-commerce applications
- Understanding of CI/CD and containerization
- Experience with Cloudformation
- Opportunity to join in formative stages and impact company direction
- Join at formative stages of company and software development team. Opportunities to contribute with team or thought leadership
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.