Sr. Engineering Manager - Automation and control Sr. Engineering Manager - Automation and control - Skills Required - Automation and control, Bachelor's Degree, System Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Master's Degree, Mechatronics
If you are a Engineering Manager with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We utilize innovative technology to change the semiconductor industry
- We have a global presence with facilities in the U.S., Europe and Asia
- Manage your own team to create new innovative products
- Build the team by hiring talents
- Lead and manage the team to perform
- Work with the new product development team to ensure the soundness of DFX for the new product
- Work with the new product development team to ensure the manufacturing automation capability is built in
- Work with the new product development team to develop the test fixtures needed to automate system final testing and tool integration to shorten build cycle time and to ensure system quality
- Create the procedures for manufacturing group to follow
- Train the manufacturing group and transfer the knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automation and Control or Mechatronics.
- Master's degree (preferred)
- System Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Ability to travel to Beijing, China (<25%)
- Base Salary: $150k - $170k DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vison
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Ability to travel
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Sr. Engineering Manager - Automation and control