Sr. Embedded Software Engineer
CyberCoders Tucson, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,000 to $130,000 Yearly
Job Title: Sr. Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Tucson, AZ (remote/hybrid is not available for this job)
Salary: $90k - $130k DOE
Requirements: 5+ years of embedded software experience
- Help create scientific instruments that will be building blocks for hydrogen fuel cells, medical oxygen delivery systems, environmental monitoring stations and other devices where precisions gas instruments are applicable
- Work in collaboration with our electrical engineering team
- 4+ years of professional experience as an embedded software engineer
- 5+ years experience working with C
- Knowledge/Experience with RTOS, real-time constraints and hardware interfaces such as Ethernet, UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc.
- Experience debugging embedded software systems and hardware utilizing tools such as logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, and debuggers
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with DeviceNet, EtherCAT, Modbus RTU or TCP, Profibus/profinet
- Join a fast growing company with clients worldwide across many industries
- Great pay for AZ
- Health Insurance
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders