- Conduct thermal performance analysis
- Generate schematics and parts list for new and revised designs
- Review customer specification documents with sales and customer representatives to resolve ambiguities and identify anticipated problems.
- Review printed circuit board artwork layout against schematic and electrical characteristics.
- Train production groups in the test, troubleshooting, and repair of new units.
- Perform and formally record all testing required by test procedures (ATP and QTP)
- Familiar with Project Management software tool(s) and their application to engineering projects
- Familiar with engineering documentation (including schematics, drawings, and parts lists) and their version control to maintain the integrity of engineering configurations throughout the development (via Build Management procedure) and after their release (via Configuration Management).
- Schematic capture software packages
- The ability to execute circuit simulations in PSPICE or similar software
- Strong troubleshooting/debugging ability for power conversion electronics
- Comprehensive benefits
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- High Tech and Team
- Work-friendly environment focused on creating an environment of continuous improvement and technological advancement
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.