Sr. Cloud Networking Solutions Architect (AWS/Azure/GCP) Sr. Cloud Networking Solutions Architect (AWS/Azure/GCP) - Skills Required - Cisco, AWS, Azure, GCP, Cloud Solutions Design
National Technology Solutions Provider is in growth mode and currently has 2 open positions for Cloud focused Solutions Architects. Skills in any 2 or more of the following areas is sought:
- Cloud Security
- Data Center Cloud Solutions Engineering
- Network Cloud Automation
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Strategic and highly visible role within a leading Tech Solutions Provider
- Excellent comp plan offered to highly qualified candidates
- Brand name, Fortune 100 client list
- Work remotely from home when not in front of clients
- Support several Account Executives by providing technical leadership in helping customers design and architect complex multi-technology solutions.
- Work with key business stakeholders and subject matter experts to build a holistic view of their client's technology and digital transformation strategy.
- Develop and finalize solution architecture/design and detailed line item configurations and/or bill-of-materials (BOMs)
- Develop and finalize solution proposal and/or presentation of recommended solutions
- Complete and author technical sections for RFP/RFI/RFQ responses
- Function as primary interface for customer technical staff regarding proposed solution and its design, configuration, implementation, and testing specifics
- Function as technical liaison with field OEM channel sales and technical teams
- Conduct knowledge transfers with colleagues and service delivery team regarding solution and OEM product updates/changes, lessons learned from previous engagements/experience, etc.
- Assist sales team in dealing with customer satisfaction issues surrounding technical aspects or approach of a recommended solution
- Strong Pre Sales / Solutions Architecture expertise in the Cloud arena
- Strong Cloud Networking, Cloud Data Center, Cloud Security and / or Network Cloud Automation expertise
- Solid AWS, Azure and Google Cloud solutions design / architecture abilities
- Solid experience in Networking Methodologies, including Software Defined Networking, Network Security, Mobility, Cloud Connectivity, Network Segmentation, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
- Solid backgound in: Network Engineering (R/S, Wireless, Security), Network Architecture and Design (MPLS/OTV/VPN), Identity Services Management (ClearPass/ISE), Cloud Networking (AWS/Azure/GCP), Cloud Security and Cloud XaaS Services, Virtualization
- Excellent client engagement expertise
- Strong attention-to-detail and customer satisfaction
Strong overall compensation plan to include:
- remote from home when not in front of clients
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Sr. Cloud Networking Solutions Architect