Sr. Cisco Network Solutions Architect Sr. Cisco Network Solutions Architect - Skills Required - Networking, Pre-Sales, Cisco R/S, Solutions Architect, SDN, CCNP / CCIE
An established Enterprise Technology Solutions Provider and Cisco VAR has an immediate opening for a Cisco Network Solutions Architect / Systems Engineer who has solid Cisco R&S / Network Solutions Design experience.
Will be a Lead SA role for the Western Region and allows you to work remotely when not in front of client (VERY LOW TRAVEL).
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Remote Flexibility
- Very low travel outside of the local area
- Excellent customers and clients that you'll have the opportunity to work with
- Excellent compensation plan that will include aggressive base salary and lucrative bonus plan
- Combination of Technical Design / Engineering and customer engagement for Advanced Cisco Networking, Security, Data Center, SDN, SD-WAN, and / or Cloud Technology Solutions
- Role will be primarily Pre Sales / Solutions Architecture on the federal team
- Be a trusted Subject Matter Expert for key enterprise clients
- Keep up to date on cutting edge Cisco technologies and solutions
- Being the "go-to" SME for any urgent client issues / troubleshooting
- Strong Cisco R/S and Network Engineering expertise
- Experience working in a Consulting role from a VAR
- Active CCNP and/ or CCIE is a big plus
- Experience supporting Federal vertical
- Experience in Cisco SDN / ACI, SD-WAN, SDA, etc. are ideally desired
- Strong Cisco Security, Data Center, and / or Wireless skills are a plus
- Strong Pre Sales engagement or client facing experience
- Strong Cisco Data Center Advanced Technology Solutions expertise (Nexus, UCS, WAAS, etc.) area plus
- Excellent customer facing skills and ability to provide advanced technical engineering support to enterprise clients
- EXCELLENT compensation package including aggressive base salary, bonuses, full benefits, vacation time and paid training
- Opportunity to telecommute and work from a home office part of the time when not out at client sites
- Strong performers will have the ability to move in to a Practice Lead role covering a specific technology or vertical if desired
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Sr. Cisco Network Solutions Architect