Job Location: Alameda, CA
Required Skills: Business Intelligence, IMS/Symphony Sales Data, Payer Data, SAS, SQL, BI Tools, Cloud Platforms, Excel
We're a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovery, development, and commercialization of new medicines to improve care & outcomes for people with cancer. We've leveraged earlier stage drug discovery and development capabilities to establish partnerships & collaborations with leading pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical partners.
- Managing multiple projects, vendors, internal partners to deploy new solutions and optimize existing solutions
- Lead the data integration process to enable robust data connections with BI & CRM solutions
- Manage the on-boarding, loading and processing of data into the BI/Reporting and CRM tools
- Manage data from specialty pharmacies, wholesalers, and other distributors/payers
- Work with CRM systems such as Veeva and Salesforce
- Automate and lead the regular operations for the BI/Reporting and CRM tools
- 5+ years of Business Intelligence experience
- Experience working with IMS and or Symphony sales data
- Experience working with data from distributors such as specialty pharmacies and wholesalers
- Experience working with payer data, 340B data, Chargeback data etc.
- Experience with SAS programming and SQL databases
- Experience and familiarity with modern BI tools such as Tableau, DOMO, Microstrategy, and QlikView (DOMO highly preferred)
- Possesses strong technical skills and experience with Excel
- Experience in recommending/implementing systems and tools that provide critical operational & financial information
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in related field
- 2 or 3 years of experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry strongly preferred
- Pharmaceutical data knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of the biotech oncology business and can discuss issues from multiple perspectives
- Experience working with modern cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Equity participation
- Open PTO policy
- Flexible work arrangements
- Benefits (medical/dental/vision)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.