- Improve automated testing, framework, and set of tools to fulfill best practices and standards
- Participate in all Scrum ceremonies to provide estimates, test status, and risk evaluation
- Document, investigate and report any flaws found during testing
- Work carefully with the scrum team to know characteristics, articulate issues, and impact product design
- Contribute to process improvements and refinement of QA methods, from release to release, to deliver high quality product
- 8+ years QA experience testing multi-tier Web Applications
- 3+ years of QA automation experience using open source automation tools
- Strong object-oriented programming experience in Java or C#
- Skilled in building robust, scalable, and reliable test automation solutions for functional regression testing including framework
- Ability to meet high-quality coding practices and standards
- Experience testing Data Integration or ETL applications
- Experience working in an Agile software development life cycle
- Solid understanding of relational database fundamentals
- Experience with various operating systems (Windows, Unix/Linux) is required
- BS degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Web Browser Automation with Selenium
- REST API Testing
- Multi-Dimensional Database Concepts
- Business Intelligence
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools
- Microservices Deployments (Kubernetes, AWS)
- Generous benefits!
- Awesome team environment!
- Reputable company + more!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.