- Excellent Pre & Post Sales Engineering teams to support efforts in the region
- EXCELLENT client list and track record of high performance over decades at the firm
- Successfully growing the companies revenue in the region
- Engage key stakeholders within clients to gain an understanding of the business issues and objectives driving their needs to establish an overall account strategy
- Use sales tools and processes (e.g. Solution Selling, Salesforce.com) and methodology to effectively manage accounts, opportunities, and pipelines and accurately forecast on a consistent basis
- Effectively engage with key partners/vendors to maximize rebate programs and generate leads
- Maintain territory and activity plans on a regular basis
- Maintain broad understanding of solution portfolio
- Strong experience partnering with relevant OEM's (EMC / DEL, VMware, Cisco, Amazon, Google, Microsoft, etc.) to sell solutions
- Strong experience selling Cisco's portfolio of solutions in required to include Networking, Mobility, Security, SDN / SD-WAN, Collaboration, etc.
- Excellent ability to mushroom accounts
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.