Sr Software Engineer - Go/Java
CyberCoders Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
We are a SaaS company that is revolutionizing a $100 Billion dollar industry partnering with top tier companies worldwide. We have built a massive data ingestion and have closed over $10 billion a year in just transactions!
We are getting a billion hits a month and are growing at an exponential rate and that is where you come in!
- We ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be
- We encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals.
- We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to growth and success.
- Be a hands on coder/architect across the technology stack.
- We are getting a billion hits a month and are growing at a exponential rate and that is where you come in!
- Proven ability in designing, building and running high-performance, highly-available and scalable systems
- Extensive experience working with relational and non-relational databases (Mongo, Postgres, BigTable, Spanner, etc) on high volume problems.
- Strong API & Integration design skills
- Expert-level coding skills in Go or Node.js (or similar Java/Python)- we are not too concerned what tech stack you come from!!!
- A love for open source technology
- Solid understanding of Kubernetes and experience architecting and servicing solutions on Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services
- You can figure your way anywhere in the technology stack - frontend/backend/data/ops
- BSCS or Related Degree
- Career growth opportunities
- Benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program
- Flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays.
- Paid maternal and paternal leave.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.