Sr Manual QA Engineer (Apple Software + Hardware) - Remote
CyberCoders San Francisco, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
We are a tech startup that is building the future of Enterprise MDM. Now one of the fastest-growing venture-backed software startups in Southern California, we've grown to hundreds of B2B customers within months of initial product launch in 2019 and $80M in funding in the past year!
We are seeking a Senior QA Engineer who has extensive hands-on experience testing or managing the deployment of Apple hardware/software/services and significant knowledge in the areas of Apple hardware and software integration within an enterprise setting, including printers, WiFi, directory services, Kerberos, SSO, etc.
- Competitive Comp + equity
- 100% paid medical / dental / vision
- 401K with 4% matching
- MacBook, cell & internet stipend, home office reimbursement, etc
- Room for growth, great culture, PTO, 8 weeks parental leave AND MORE!
- Develop + Execute testing
- Participate in early product development
- Documentation and reporting
- Maintaining test environments and data (server instances/virtual machines/physical hardware)
- Partner with Automation Engineer and QA Manager on implementations / best practices
- 5+ years of SQA experience
- deployment of Apple hardware, software, and services
- Apple hardware/software integration within an enterprise setting (printers, WiFi, directory services, Kerberos, SSO, etc.)
- Shell scripting, Python and/or macOS command line/terminal to execute commands, run scripts, etc.
- Test strategies, test planning, test execution, defect management, reporting, etc.
- Black-box and gray-box testing (perspective and in pre-production environments / Development, QA, Staging)
- Testing or troubleshooting APIs and databases and the ability to read logs, network activity, etc. to triage issues
- Experience with issue tracking systems
- Experience with test case management systems
- Exposure to Agile development environments
So if you are a Senior Manual QA Engineer with Apple/macOS experience, please apply today end email email@example.com with the best time/number to reach you.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders