We are a successful SaaS company that is truly revolutionizing a billion dollar industry. We have been in business for over 20+ years and are growing at an exponential rate and have successfully assisted over tens of thousands of customers and clients! This a unique opportunity to be part of a collaborative team that is working on building an existing product!
Due to our continued success, we are in search of a Lead .NET Developer with 7+ years of professional software developer/architecture experience.
If this sounds like a match for you, apply today or send your resume directly to email@example.com! We are actively interviewing this week and next week.
- We ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be
- We encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals.
- We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to growth and success.
- Bachelors in related field
- Software Developer
- Complex enterprise applications
- Entity framework & Linq queries
- Web Apis
- worked with Agile sprint team
- Experience with applications that integrates with multiple 3rd party protocols (SOAP, JSOM, XML)
Nice to have:
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities
- Benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program
- Flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays.
- Paid maternal and paternal leave.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.