Software QA Engineer
CyberCoders Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA (currently remote due to COVID, on-site post COVID)
Job Duration: Full-time, Direct-hire
Requirements: QA Testing, Manual Testing, Automated Testing, Provar, Selenium, SQL, Scripting
NOT open to Contract or C2C, Direct-hire ONLY.
We are a well established and long standing non-profit , cancer research organization working directly with researchers and educators all around the world. We are in need of a talented QA Engineer who is looking to develop manual and automated software testing to ensure the quality of our product. You will serve and intricate role within our product development process. If you think you are up for the challenge, apply now!
- Prioritize, plan, and coordinate tests
- Manually test scenarios, coordinate with product team, design automated testing scripts
- Monitor debugging processes
- Track QA metrics
Must live in/around Philadelphia, PA
- Excellent knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Proven track record in software development
- Proven track record in software quality assurance
- Strong background in manual testing procedures and tools
- Experience using Provar
- Experience using Selenium
- Experience designing automated testing
- Proven experience with white box and black box testing
- Knowledge of one or more modern scripting languages
- Experience working with a Non-profit
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience with security testing
- Experience with SQL
- Opportunity to work for a company that literally changes lives
- Competitive base salary
- Great health, vision, dental benefits
- 401k plans
- Generous PTO available on Day 1
- Team is very family oriented and has fun in the office (remote and on-site)
- Manager is non-micromanaging and takes a mentor mentality to the team
- Challenging yet fulfilling work
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders