With an office in Oklahoma City, we are a leading provider of Political Intelligence for campaigns in all 50 states and several foreign countries. As a company, we have been nationally recognized for providing cutting edge intelligence to increase the chances for our clients.
We do much more than collect information. We interpret and analyze data to develop actionable strategies and tactics to best position our clients with respect to their competitors. We always start with the end in mind. We work with our clients to identify goals and objectives; then discern, from among many options, the most direct path to success.
- Develop components and features of software as required
- Meet milestones in a timely fashion and participate in weekly meetings
- Complete assigned work items with minimal supervision
You should know some of the following:
- MySQL or MSSQL
- RESTful API
Nice to have:
- .NET Core
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Chris.Gorman@Cybercoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.