We are an up and coming company whose mission is to make illnesses, such as cancer, a manageable condition with our technology. Our innovative technology has already won four Small Business Innovative Research grants and two issues patents! We are looking to bring on a Web UI Software Engineer to our team and make a difference.
- Implement UI features based on internal team and early adapter feedback
- Continuous improvement of web user interface post product launch based on customer feedback
- Own the application development for future products
- Have a minimum of 5 years of Software Development
- Strong background in web application user interface development
- Must have experience in life science analysis and/or automated hardware control systems
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.