--This position is located in Orlando, FL--
We serve those who serve and protect the US by developing engineering programs.
Work through full-cycle software development that includes requirements analysis, design, & implementation.
Interface with lead integration engineer regarding software component integration
Derivation of system-level requirements into software requirements
Identification, documentation, and repair of software defects
Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages
Apply software engineering standards and assists the engineering team in software system or subsystem development and documentation efforts.
Understands and adheres to project schedules and stays within established budgets.
- Familiar with industry software development standards and with the capabilities of related Department of Defense software systems.
- Demonstrated software engineering experience in HLA federations, developing interfaces to military C4I systems and other training simulations
- Software development experience using Ada, Java, C++, C#, Perl, XML, UML, DIS, HLA, Cygwin, MS Windows, and Linux
- Experience in Linux/windows shell scripting
Knowledge in any of the following areas would be considered a plus:
- Two (2) or more years of experience supporting military training events/exercises utilizing simulation-based training systems
- Secure systems
- Agile development
- Database design
- Thin client applications
- Security Clearance Required
- Secret to Top Secret clearance
- Relocation assistance to Orlando
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.