Software Engineer - National Instruments & LabVIEW
CyberCoders Detroit, MI
- Posted: 3 days ago
- $90,000 to $120,000 Yearly
We're an established contractor providing a variety of testing solutions for crucial players in the aerospace industry. Aircraft component OEMs, MRO facilities, and operators depend on our testing equipment to certify their hydraulics, power generation, avionics, fuel, lube, actuator, and more.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer near Detroit, MI.
- Full company benefits + insurance
- 401K plan
- Bonuses (contingent on company performance)
- We're growing in terms of revenue and employees
- We're an organization that rewards our employees and provides paths for advancement/promotion!
- Create automated testing sequences/reporting
- Use schematics (both electrical and hydraulic) to configure software applications for test stands
- Perform debugging for software upgrades
- Conduct customer reviews
- Serve as technical support for the sales team during the proposal process
- Perform internal and external training for the software applications you support
- Perform internal audits
- 2+ years of professional experience with National Instruments Software Platform
- 2+ years of professional experience with LabVIEW
- 2+ years of professional experience with Route66 project development lifecycle
- Previous hands-on experience with Lab Equipment/instrumentation including voltmeter, signal generators, ammeters, and oscilloscopes
- Previous hands-on experience with configuration management tools
- Previous experience writing technical documentation, work estimations, and scheduling
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders