Based in beautiful Midtown Manhattan we are an innovative start up in the block-chain and financial services industry. Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of hiring for a Software Engineer that possesses strong experience with a high level programming language (Scala, Java, C++, or Python), looking for a candidate that has gone through complete software development life-cycles and has a solid educational background.
If you are interested in joining a fast growing global start up that pushes the envelope in global asset digital asset trading and definitely cares about providing a great working environment for its employees, then apply immediately.
- professional experience in a software development org
- Strong experience in at least one of the following (Scala, Java, Go, C++, or Python)
- AWS or a comparable cloud services
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related major
- experience with digital asset trading
- blockchain tech
- Candidates are coming out of internet or financial companies preferred
- Competitive based compensation plus bonus!
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.