Software Engineer - C/C++/Python
CyberCoders Santa Clara, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
We are very well funded and are growing out our team.
If you're interested in deep learning, electronics, high performance computing, and the relevant industries that would use our amazing products (robotics, medical, self-driving cars); join us!
- Software development using Python, C, and C++
- Develop in an object-oriented manner
- Develop for both Linux and Windows OSs
- Develop cross-platform frameworks, tools, GUI, and web apps
- Develop unit/regression testing suites
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering or relevant STEM field (PhD ideal)
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Previous experience in application and systems software development
- Adept scripting abilities
- Previous experience building Continuous Integration suites
- Previous experience with Qt is a plus
- Previous experience with memory profiling, performance profiling, and test coverage tools for Linux
- Previous experience in machine learning area using platforms like PyTorch, Keras, and TensorFlow
- Previous semiconductor experience is a big plus
- Previous experience in a startup environment is a plus
- Excellent medical/health/dental benefits
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressSanta Clara, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders