Software Engineer (FS Polygraph Required)
CyberCoders McLean, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
2. In-depth understanding of the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense
3. Hands-on, practical experience in Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems development
1) maintaining code bases for an application
2) transitioning the applications functionally to a C2S cloud based implementation.
- Demonstrated experience using Angular
- Object Oriented techniques for analysis, design, and programming
- Model-View-Control (MVC) architecture tools such as Spring Boot
- Object/Relational Mapping frameworks such as Hibernate
- Automatically build Java applications with Maven
- Programming, troubleshooting, and debugging web-based tools and applications
- Source code control tools such as Git and GitHub
- Developing server-side content with Node.js
- Nexus repository
- Creating mock-up applications screens
- User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) front end code
- Recommending roadmaps for improved development
- Proposing enhanced architectural and deployment practices
- DevOps practices
- AWS Services
- Micro Services
- Competitive base salary
- Five weeks paid vacation + 10 paid federal holidays
- 100% employer covered Health, Dental, Vision insurance premiums
- 100% employer covered life insurance, short term disability, long-term disability, workers compensation and AD&D premiums
- 100% employer covered enrollment fees for professional training and certification
- 401K with 4% matching by employer
- Corporate profit-sharing plan
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders