Software Engineer (FS Polygraph)
CyberCoders McLean, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
2. In-depth understanding of the Intelligence Community and Department of Defense
3. Hands-on, practical experience in Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems development
The selected candidate will provide requirements analysis, meet with the tool production teams, and understand each teams build process, installation scripts and procedures.
- Perform an analysis of the LOE required to containerize the solution.
- Obtain plan approval from Sponsor management.
- Execute Containerization activities demonstrated by deployment on OpenShift Platform and on CLSE Docker Engine.
- Provide documentation, training and transition activities for the containerization and transition back to the tool production teams.
- Demonstrated experience with Container Technology such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with OpenShift Technology
- Demonstrated experience working with DevOPS
- Demonstrated experience working with Amazon Web Services Environments
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with management, IT customers and other technical and non-technical staff and contractors at all levels
- Demonstrated experience working with COTS products in Containers deployment methods
Bonus Points For:
- Demonstrated experience with Ping Federate
- Demonstrated experience with Ping Directory
- Demonstrated Experience with SpringBoot Environments
- Competitive base salary
- Five weeks paid vacation + 10 paid federal holidays
- 100% employer covered Health, Dental, Vision insurance premiums
- 100% employer covered life insurance, short term disability, long-term disability, workers compensation and AD&D premiums
- 100% employer covered enrollment fees for professional training and certification
- 401K with 4% matching by employer
- Corporate profit-sharing plan
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders