Cybercoders Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We develop, market, sell, and support software and services to help manage the daily activities of K-12 campuses and district administration. By focusing on education, we have developed specialized expertise, and can analyze your needs to provide you with the best solution available.
As a Software Developer, you will be repsonsible for developer web products and applications along with customer-facing integrations.
- Collaborate, build, and deliver ETLs and integrations
- Participate in application and platform architecture design sessions
- Communicate technical concepts
- 2+ years of experience in a software engineering role
You should know some of the following:
- RESTful APIs
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Life Insurance coverage
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
2. E-mail directly for more information to josh.sanchez@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.