Job Title: UI Architect -Sponsorship Offered
Location : Blacksburg, VA -Relocation Package Offered- (100% on-site)
Salary : Highly Competitive Base, Full Benefits, 401k
This is an incredible opportunity to join an up-and-coming leader in the Blockchain space led by some of the brightest minds, and we want you to bring your top-level talent to our elite team! This individual will be responsible for the vision, architecture, and technical roadmap of user interface and full stack server infrastructure for decentralized applications.
Does UI Architecture get you excited?! Then, we cannot wait to meet you! Please apply now as interviews are on-going this month.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with project sponsors, other architects and business functions to determine functional and non-functional application requirements and priorities.
- Evaluate technologies, architecture approaches, software patterns, and conduct other research to explore solution alternatives.
- Develop and maintain high-level product specifications and design artifacts for all aspects of the product architecture, and communicate these broadly.
- Guide and coach engineering teams through analysis, design, implementation, test, integration, delivery, maintenance, planning, estimation, etc.
- Formulate and ensure adherence to requirements for quality, security, extensibility, maintainability, availability, scale, performance, etc.
- Communicate vision, strategy, issues, decisions, and status throughout the organization.
- Champion tools and methodologies that promote consistency and improve productivity.
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- API Design
- UI/UX Design
- iOS And Android Development
- Session management (JWT, etc.)
- Password-less sign-in
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Software Architect- Front End UI - API DesignRelocation Offered*