Senior iOS Software Engineer - Swift/Objective-C Senior iOS Software Engineer - Swift/Objective-C - Skills Required - iOS Application Development, SWIFT, Objective-C, J2EE, REST Web Services, UI Layout
If you are an experienced iOS Developer / Engineer, please read on!
We are a leading provider of mobile software that improves the way clinicians communicate and collaborate. With improved workflows, clinicians are able to focus on what they do best: care for their patients. We're a subsidiary of the largest hospital chain in the U.S., so we have a great financial backing, but still maintain a great small company culture.
We're looking for a Senior iOS Software Engineer to join our team and help continue to make a difference in the healthcare world.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. We are passionate about delivering enhanced communication to the healthcare industry
2. We are committed to our employees and dedicated to their success
3. We are a subsidiary of a publicly traded company, so we have fantastic resources, but still maintain the perks of a small-company culture!
What You Will Be Doing
You'll work with our Product Managers and Technical Leads to build high-quality code and mentor junior engineers.
- Design, document and write code based on technical specifications
- Collaborate with QA to ensure proper testing of code
- Provide customer support and troubleshoot production issues
- Fix bugs and write enhancements
- Mentor junior engineers
- B.S. in Computer Science or related
- At least 5 years of experience in software development, and specifically iOS client applications
- Experience with Swift and Objective-C
- iOS frameworks such as Core Data and UIKit
- UI layouts
- REST web services
- Develop J2EE server code
- Competitive pay
- Top-rated medical, dental and vision
- Flexible vacation policy
- 11 paid holidays/office closures
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Performance based bonus
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Senior iOS Software Engineer - Swift/Objective-C