Senior iOS Engineer - Large scale consumer-facing mobile app Senior iOS Engineer - Large scale consumer-facing mobile app - Skills Required - Large scale mobile applications, Objective-C, SWIFT, iOS Development, RESTful APIs, UI, GIT, Continuous Delivery, Agile/SCRUM
Based in Chicago, we are an online investing & trading pioneer, with 6+ million accounts and over $200 billion in customer assets, is continuing to reinvent the online trading industry. Our unique culture of innovation creates an environment where you will be continually learning and challenged to develop your career.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to assist leading the charge with the development and maintenance of our iOS app. If you would like to be an instrumental member in building our new mobile platform, and are attracted to invention and building things from the ground up, we would love the time to tell you more about this amazing opportunity.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Stable and renowned organization across the globe.
- Environment fosters a culture of innovation. curiosity, learning and challenging the status quo.
- Contribute in defining the mobile application strategy
- Design and implement features for a suite of Mobile Applications
- Learn and apply new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns
- Contribute to end-to-end system architecture, working with back-end engineers
- Collaborate with product managers and other technical teams to create optimized and delightful user experiences
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 4+ years of professional mobile development experience
- Expert knowledge of iOS & experience developing large scale consumer-facing mobile applications
- 4+ years of experience using Swift/Objective-C
- Good grasp on usability and interaction design
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of mobile UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with writing unit tests.
- Nice to have/preferred skills:
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Expert knowledge and strong continuous integration.
- Familiarity with continuous delivery for mobile
- Knowledge about AGILE/Scrum
- Solid CS, OOP/OOD, design patterns
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits (medical, dental, vision) - Pharmacy Benefits - HSA
- Structured Bonuses
- 401k Matching
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition assistance program
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Senior iOS Engineer - Large scale consumer-facing mobile app