Senior UI Engineer
CyberCoders Roseville, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Location: Remote within USA
Job Duration: Direct hire, Full-time
We are a leading web development and strategy firm that preaches for great user experiences and simpler content management systems. We make finely crafted websites and tools for content creators. We are looking for a Senior UI Engineer who has a great deal of design experience, is comfortable with VanillaJS as well as React, who knows how to product like a champ in HTML/CSS, and who knows WordPress and Gutenberg like the back of their hand. This is a challenge role, but the rewards are well worth it! If you think you have the skills we need, apply now!
- Visualize how a static design will be coded. Flag challenging areas. Offer alternatives. Identify opportunities.
- Prototype interfaces while building scalable, maintainable, and performative code that will stand long-term
- Write modular and performant HTML and CSS
- Make smart design decisions daily
- Learn front-end strategy and recommend impactful options to clients
- Continually collaborate with designers and engineers
- 5+ yrs of Frontend/UI Development
- Experience with the ReactJS library
- Strong HTML and CSS understanding, including cross-browser compatibility
- Knowledge of task runner and bundlers like Webpack or Gulp
- Strong coding in PHP
- Experience using WordPress as a platform and building custom blocks using Gutenberg
- Experience using Git
- Experience turning static comps into a functioning website
- Experience with coded style guides and creating highly componentized systems.
- Experience with design software
- Advanced understanding of implementations in a responsive environment
- Experience with client-side APIs and integrations
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Mentor or leadership experience
- Competitive base salary
- Great health benefits
- 401k plan
- Awesome PTO
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
BusinessView all jobs at CyberCoders