Senior Transportation Engineer
CyberCoders Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Austin, TX 78746
Salary: $85,000 - $110,000/year
Requirements: Experience with: - Traffic Engineering, Signals, Roadway Lighting, Signing, traffic control and ITS
Founded in 1979, we are an ESOP transportation planning & engineering firm providing consulting services for all modes of ground transportation. Some of our specialties include transportation planning, traffic engineering, bike & pedestrian planning and autonomous vehicles. We are targeting to hire a Sr. Transportation Engineer (licensed preferably) to lead our team.
2) Lead & perform projects in traffic operations & multi-modal transportation engineering
3) Operational Analysis of arterial networks, corridor signal synchronization/timing & freeway corridors using simulation packages
4) Developing Transportation Systems Management & Operations (TSMO) program, strategic & tactical plans
2) 10+ years in traffic engineering design
3) PE license (highly preferred) OR ability to acquire in next 1-2 years
4) Experience w/ client meetings, project management & proposals (highly preferred)
5) Understanding of AutoCAD and/or Microstation software
2) 8 Paid Holidays
3) Employer paid Disability, Life, & AD&D Insurance Coverage
4) 100% DKS paid Medical for our employee-owners
5) 80% DKS paid Medical for spouse and dependents of our employee-owners
6) Extremely affordable Dental, & Vision Plans
7) Flexible Spending Account (Health Care & Dependent Care), Transit Flexible Spending Account
8) Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
9) 401k Pre-tax and Roth options
You can also email directly at email@example.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
EngineeringView all jobs at CyberCoders