We are passionate about the continued development of our products. We are currently looking to make our devices smarter. As an employee-owned company with over a century's worth of business under our belts we have continued to innovate our process to ensure we are utilizing the latest and greatest of technologies. We are in a very stable industry that is not looking to go anywhere for the next 100 years.
If you are a Senior Software Test Engineer with experience, please read on!
2. We are not having to chase our stock prices, which allows us to work reasonable work hours and have a normal work/life balance.
3. We are not having to worry about whether or not our positions will be shipped overseas.
- Architect complex automated test systems.
- Implement these automated test systems.
- Interact with the manufacturing teams to analyze data to improve our overall product testing processes.
- Assess existing production test systems and suggests improvements by using tools such as DFMEA, DFMA, and performance testing.
- Create test cases, test plans, test APIs, test VIs, and LabView test programs to implement the product test requirements and test cases in the automated test systems.
- Prepare Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) plans, Commissioning Test plans, and Site Acceptance Test (SAT) plans.
- PCB functional test systems for production using LabVIEW software and National Instruments hardware.
- Hands on experience with medium/high volume manufacturing of reliable electronic, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Extensive experience with DFM/DFT techniques.
- Hands on experience with tolerance analysis, GD&T, FEA, and FMEA.
- Proficiency leveraging lab instrumentation
- Experience designing and troubleshooting digital and mixed-signal electronic circuits, printed circuit board assemblies, programming, testing and debugging large-scale digital systems that include FPGAs, CPUs, DSPs and various logic and interface circuitry.
- Ability to use Microsoft products, CAD, schematic and board layout tools such as Allegro, Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Zuken E3, AutoCAD, Visio.
- Experience using agile management and defect tracking tools (Confluence, JIRA).
- 401K with up to 6% matching and an addition 3% added even if nothing has been contributed
- Bonus paid annually based on company and individual performance.
- 10 days of PTO
- 5 Sick Days
- 16 Paid Holidays including 9 days during the Christmas holiday season.
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Steve.Nash@cybercoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.