Senior Tax Associate - Public Accounting, Accounting, CPA Senior Tax Associate - Public Accounting, Accounting, CPA - Skills Required - Accounting, CPA, Microsoft Office, Public Accounting, Tax, FASB ASC 740, Project Management, Tax Management
If you are a Senior Tax Associate - Public Accounting with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be coordinating, preparing, and reviewing complex state and federal tax returns, quarterly estimated payments, annual report filings and personal property tax returns for individuals and business entities.
- Executing intermediate to advanced level tax research projects and compose comprehensive memoranda.
- Putting in functional knowledge to understand potential tax issues and participate in tax planning.
- Applying high quality tax service and advice when contacting and advising clients.
- Getting tax provisions set up in accordance with FASB ASC 740 Accounting for Income Taxes.
- Operating as part of a team as well as independently.
- Acting as project manager for special projects at the request of the management team.
- Mentoring and training Tax Associates.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- You will need a degree in Accounting.
- 3+ years public accounting experience.
- HavingCPA certification highly preferred.
- Ability to work extra hours during busier times, required.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, proficient with other Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong research ability, and oral and written communication skills to articulate complex information.
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and train team members.
- Ability to consistently exercise good judgment.
- Proficient with tax preparation, workflow, and tax research software.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Senior Tax Associate - Public Accounting, Accounting, CPA