Senior Tax Accountant - CPA License, Public Accounting, Tax Senior Tax Accountant - CPA License, Public Accounting, Tax - Skills Required - CPA License, Public Accounting, Senior Accountant, GAAP, OCBOA, Auditing Standards, Lacerte, ProSystems Fx, Excel, CaseWare
Job Title: Senior Tax Accountant
Location: San Francisco, CA
Requirements: Active CPA license, 4+ years of relevant Public Accounting experience, Bachelors degree in related field
We are a rapidly growing CPA firm based in the bay area. we specialize in providing tax, accounting, and business consulting services to closely held businesses, high net worth individuals, and nonprofit organizations throughout the greater Bay Area. Due to our exponentially rapid growth, we are seeking an experience Senior Tax Accountant to join our team. The ideal candidate will have an active CPA license, 4+ years of experience in Public Accounting and a Bachelors degree in accounting or finance.
If this sounds like you, please apply for this amazing opportunity. We are interviewing candidates this week and next week!
What You Will Be Doing
- Plan, supervise, and complete routine engagements.
- Manage client relationships with supervision; develop analytical skills to assist in resolving client problems.
- Schedule and perform duties with minimum supervision.
- Compile and review financial statements with minimum supervision.
- Progress to assume responsibility for efficiently supervising all forms of financial statement engagements.
- Complete multiple assignments in a timely manner.
- Effectively supervise, coach and train staff accountants.
1.) Active CPA License
2.) 4+ years of relevant Public Accounting experience
3.) Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
Nice to haves:
1.) Basic Audit knowledge
2.) Familiarity with pertinent Internal Revenue Code sections and regulations, research techniques, and the various research sources available
3.) Proficiency in the use of firm standard software such as Lacerte, ProSystems FX, Excel, CaseWare, BNA, and web-based resources
4.) Experience working with High Net-worth individuals and Non-profit clients
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD insurance, AD&D insurance, gym membership reimbursement, tuition
- New Client Bonus Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Team-oriented and inclusive culture
- Commitment to developing each employee to his/her fullest potential
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Senior Tax Accountant - CPA License, Public Accounting, Tax