We are located in San Jose and started about just over 10 years ago. We are an industry-leading semiconductor automation company that is continuing to grow and looking for experienced talent to grow with us. This position will be integral to leading new product development and architecture. The focus is on semiconductors and industrial automation and you must be able to work in high energy time-sensitive situations.
The ideal employee will come in and be responsible for concept to production system models and designs. We are looking for someone who can deliver leadership to other team members and bring strong technical skill sets.
If you are looking for a company that values good talent and wants you to grow with them, this could be your next career move.
- Work with external customers on requirements to product labor and materials cost estimates
- Design, Develop, and Implement new products and designs
- System level electrical design and develop new product concepts
- Design circuits, circuit boards, test fixtures and other electrical hardware to be compliant with FDA, FCC, EMC and safety regulations
- Design automation equipment and design motion control circuits
- Automation Robotic
- Mechanical Design
- Electrical Design
- Prototype Pattern Development
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.