- Defines requirements and concepts for technical platforms, sub-systems and their interfaces.
- Responsible for system specifications, including design verification testing and transfer to production.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves system design weaknesses.
- Responsible for electron-optical design of key product components.
- Influences the shaping of future products.
- Provides technical support during new product integration and service escalations.
- Provides multi-layered technical expertise for next generation initiatives.
- Opportunities to participate in project management.
- electron microscopy
- medical, dental
- Excellent culture, technology and people!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.