- Contribute to the growth and success of our team and startup
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers, product members to solve challenging technical problems
- Define our core product and technical roadmap
- Work at a fun and energetic startup
- HTML5, CSS
Not required, but preferred are experiences with:
- 100% benefits
- Equity Stake in a newly emerging startup!
- Ability to work and grow with a company from the ground up
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.