Based in Boise, ID we are the leading provider of Interoperability as a Service(IaaS) for healthcare facilities all across the U.S. Our platform enables access to providers through cloud faxing, direct secure messaging, patient networking that is facilitated by analytics and connectivity assessments. We are looking for a strong Senior Full Stack .Net Developer to contribute their technical expertise in further developing our proprietary system and software.
- Responsible for the entire life cycle for both new and current applications
- Develop, document, and enhance API endpoints using C# and .Net
- Collaborate with Development team on any fixes or improvements that are needed to be made in the software.
- Experience building RESTful APIs within a microservice architecture
- Experience working with modern JS frameworks and libraries ( Such as ANGULAR.JS)
- Experience with Distributed Systems (Bonus: Relational Database)
- Experience working with Azure or other cloud services.
- 401k Plan
- Vision Benefits
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.