Senior Software Engineer
CyberCoders Belmont, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $160,000 to $225,000 Yearly
Location: Belmont, CA
- The candidate would also be responsible for investigating new developments in current and future mobile development with a focus on spatial computing technologies. Day to day activities for this would involve creating and leading the process for selecting, testing, and tracking top ideas for technical experimentation and productization. The role gives the flexibility to learn new things, try new technology, seek opportunities to grow, mentor & be mentored, & participate in the innovation ecosystem.
- Engage in brainstorming sessions to identify front-end technologies (mobile and vehicle infotainment ) to showcase customer-facing innovation concepts for mobility
- Develop mobile apps that can transform into vehicle apps when paired with the vehicle infotainment system
- Prototype interactive A.R. experiences using state-of-the-art spatial computing frameworks
- Make platform-level adaptations to customize Android Automotive for the vehicle infotainment system
- Identify and collaborate with external companies in Silicon Valley to bring disruptive technology and influence existing project portfolio
- Track ideas and their impact and infuse the outcomes of proof of concepts into real products
- Present your work at internal and external technology events and workshops with main stakeholders and potential companies.
- 5+ years of experience in Android application development
- Experience working with Android Automotive
- Knowledge of software platform engineering and AOSP internals
- Experience bringing up systems with Android Automotive
- Hands-on experience with Kotlin, Jetpack and NDK development
- Experience developing interactive spatial computing experiences using Augmented Reality technologies like ARCore
- Understanding of vehicle Infotainment systems with a focus on application development (Navigation, Digital Assistant, V2X)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders