Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Job Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Salary: $110k- $140k DOE, Benefits, 401k Match
Requirements: 8+ years using C# (or Java). We are open to similar OOP languages
We are well funded SaaS company that provides products for mobile app solutions, effortless payment, paratransit, business travel, and advertising that reaches captive audiences of millions. We are creating the foundation for a scalable, efficient, intelligent, open transportation network of the future.
As a well funded, 1st-to-market startup going after a multi-million / billion $$ industry, we're looking for the best-of-the-best tech-talent who will have an opportunity to shape key components of our products, including a brand new product under development. After experiencing tremendous growth over the years & launching our maiden products to rave reviews, it's game on to continue scaling our technology!
- Stable yet growing organization w/ great track record of growth and strong tenure and employee retention
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Full Benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
- 401k Match
- Improve and contribute to the scalability of existing platforms
- Work in an Agile environment
- Own product features from concept to deployment
- Recommend and implement new product features that improve our client experience and performance
- 3-10+ years using C# (or Java)
- Distributed Computing and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus
- BS in CS (or related) is preferred
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.