Senior Software Engineer in Test, SDET
CyberCoders Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Software Engineer in Test
Location: Portland, OR, Or Irvine, CA, or Austin, TX or 100% remote - your choice!
Our ideal candidate will have significant experience in capacity planning, scalability, stability, and stress testing of large scale web applications as well as exceptional diagnostic and tuning skills. You will also be an active participant in efforts from concept and design through release and operations. If youve got solid experience with software testing and adhere to quality assurance standards, we want to talk to you!
- Strong room for advancement
- Bleeding Edge Technologies
- Interesting/challenging work
- Zero to extreme minimal turnover
- Help identify weaknesses in our products
- Work with the development and test team to help define, implement, and maintain quality standards
- Analyze test case failures and perform root cause analysis as appropriate
- Take ownership of product quality
- 5+ years of Software Testing experience
- Strong coding experience that can be demonstrated.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to review and apply Architectural documentation.
- Ability to test and implement API's, Swagger Doc's and perform End to End testing.
- Experience creating automation Framework from scratch
- Advanced problem-solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills
- Proven and demonstrable skill in Python or similar programming language
- Well-versed in practical OO skills (Interfaces, inheritance vs. composition, basic design patterns)
- Experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins/TravisCI/Bamboo/TeamCity)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies including EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and Elasticache
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with test automation for console applications built-in Windows, Linux, and macOS
- Experience in writing test automation for web UI applications & web services
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- Experience working with third-party vendor integrations
- Experience coordinating with vendor engineering and quality teams
- Experience with Performance testing is a plus
- Strong Compensation
- Flexible Schedules
- Regular catered lunches
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders