If you are a Senior Software Engineer - iOS with a Bachelor of Science/Masters in Computer Science or related field, 6+ years of software development experience and 6+ years experience developing iOS applications that have been successfully delivered to market/customers, please read on!
-- Please answer all screening skills and questions in order to expedite the process. Application will be considered incomplete unless the screening skills and questions are answered. Incomplete applications cannot be submitted for further review. --
--- Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted ---
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision & transportation incentives
- Annual reimbursement on fitness expenses (gym memberships, running shoes, yoga classes, etc.)
- 401(k) matching program
- Valuable experience in the rapidly growing mobile health industry
- Integrate BLE into our mobile app
- Write code that is clean, maintainable, reusable & well-tested
- Collaborate with the members of product management, UX & other teams to identify requirements & design new products or extensions to existing products
- Provide technical oversight to the development process including code reviews & mentoring of the technical team
- Deliver end-to-end solutions with a focus on hitting delivery milestones
6+ years of software development experience
6+ years experience developing iOS apps that have been successfully delivered to market/customers
- Strong understanding of SWIFT & Computer Science fundamentals
- Solid understanding of application architecture & design w/ iOS platform
- Solid understanding of design patterns w/ a focus on performance & scalability
- Implement data payload parsers based on a device specification
- Work under pressure in a timely manner w/out sacrificing quality
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Objective C
- Writing database driven mobile application using Core Data
- Using Apple Health Kit a plus
- Working in the medical/health field or an FDA regulated product
- Understanding of Bluetooth, including BLE, scanning, service advertisement, characteristics plus pairing & connection
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.