Senior Software Engineer - Team Lead
CyberCoders Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have a Saas, IoT platform which allows our clients to remotely and continuously monitor their industrial equipment.
- Lead ongoing efforts to continue to enhance our software architecture
- Establish and develop tooling to ensure compliance with software development best practices
- Manage the cloud deployment landscape and the tooling for deploying upgrades, monitoring performance, and identifying issues
- Act as the lead developer for new, complex features
- 7+ years of software development
- 3+ years of team leadership
- Some experience working with a CI/CD pipeline
- SQL or Postgres database experience
- Strong understanding of networking
- Data structure design
- Health insurance
- Ulimited PTO
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders