Senior Software Engineer - Navigation, OOP, Restful Senior Software Engineer - Navigation, OOP, Restful - Skills Required - Navigation, OOP, Restful Services, Automotive Features, Cloud
If you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
This position will be responsible for designing and developing software modules for next-generation Infotainment systems and mobility services to bring innovation in the connected-car ecosystem to the automotive market. The position involves championing a compelling story of innovation across our deartment and to inspire main stakeholders within the organization.
The position gives the opportunity to develop functional prototypes to illustrate novel concepts as well as build production implementations for our products.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and develop cutting-edge software modules and distributed computing infrastructure for vehicle-centric prototyping.
- Design end-to-end software architecture and algorithm development for mobile and in-vehicle applications.
- Create and lead the process for selecting, testing, and tracking top ideas for technical experimentation and productization.
- Partnership with external companies in Silicon Valley to bring disruptive technology and influence existing project portfolio.
- Capture of intellectual property.
- 7+ years of experience on design, development and prototyping of software products with features like: Navigation, Speech Recognition, Connected Car and/or similar technology.
- 2+ years experience in a collaborative and interdisciplinary research environment.
- Experience with taking early-stage ideas and turning them into demonstrable public showcases.
- Proficient in at least one of the following programming languages: Java or C++ or Python Working knowledge of Python.
- Understanding of core Computer Science algorithms and data structures.
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining RESTful services.
- Familiar with development and deployment on cloud systems such as AWS or Azure.
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking (using logic reasoning, creative and strategic approaches).
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn and apply new and upcoming technology.
- Technical architectural knowledge of automotive infotainment systems or similar products.
- Deep understanding of technical algorithms in the domain of mobile navigation, speech processing and/or computer vision.
- Experience using speech application frameworks like Google Dialogflow, Amazon Lex.
- Experience using Machine Learning frameworks.
- Experience using Test Automation frameworks.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Senior Software Engineer - Navigation, OOP, Restful