Based in Arlington, Our cutting edge innovative AI technology allows businesses to automate their data workflow processes. We have paired up with world class development teams to make real-time stream processing available to 3rd parties and broadcasters. We are looking for a strong Senior Software Developer to join our development team to build large scale distributed software systems and maintain legacy applications.
- Collaborate with development team in making real-time stream processing available to 3rd parties and broadcasters.
- Build the data pipeline platform to support building a industry specific data workflow
- Demonstrate understanding of building robust and reliable data sets for analytic techniques
- 5+ years of experience developming in Java, Python, or Scala
- Expert knowledge in Engineering data pipelines utilizing big data technologies such as Spark, Presto, Flink, etc..
- Strong understanding of Data lifecycle (Lineage, privacy, governance, anonymity, retention, etc...)
- Experience with Complex SQL
- Openstack, TACO, Kubernetes, Etc
- Agile software development
- Experience with defining architecture for complex cloud infrastructure
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.