- Collaborating w/ the Engineering Manager to make sure requirements are well defined and documented
- Working on Software Design Documents (SDD) for each project
- Code development that is easily maintained and compatible with supported environments
- Code Review and backlog grooming
- Test plans and automated tests for your code
- Remaining current on all applicable technologies (.NET, graphics, C++, etc.)
- Microsoft C++
- Object Oriented
- Object Oriented Design
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Windows Presentation Foundation
- .Net 4.0
- Complete Medical Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long term/Short term disability
- 401k w/3% match
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.