Senior Software Engineer - Embedded Systems
CyberCoders Davenport, IA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $180,000 Yearly
Does working on aerospace and defense systems interest you?? If so, then you may be the type of person that we're looking for! With an office in Davenport, we are a global leader in the development, delivery, and support of aerospace and defense systems!!
The ideal candidate will have experience with DO-178 and embedded software (specifically C). This candidate will also have experience with full life cycle development and managing projects of various sizes. As a plus, this candidate will have a background in aerospace.
-This opportunity is remote during COVID.-
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- 401k Plan
- Experience with embedded software (specifically C)
- Experience with aerospace projects Experience with one or more of the following:
- Experienced developing real-time embedded controller designs for commercial or military aerospace
- Experienced with generating control logic for interfacing with electro-mechanical peripheral equipment
- Experienced with various programming languages: VHDL, Python, and Assembly
- Experience with communication standards such as: I2C, SPI, ARINC 825, ARINC 429, or MIL-STD-1553
- Experience with DOORS, JIRA, or Subversion- Demonstrated experience with DoD Air Worthiness (MIL-STD-516)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Software Engineering or Electrical Engineering (EE or EET) from ABET accredited program
- Provide technical leadership for software/hardware architecture and trade study development of high-reliability aerospace applications
- Lead or participate as a member of an integrated product development team to optimize designs and verify embedded system performance
- Analyze customer and regulatory requirements to create high level and low-level requirements
- Coordinate between multi-disciplinary design engineering teams, internal and external customers- Develop and maintain laboratory support tools and test equipment for aerospace applications
- Perform system and subsystem level integration testing and provide flight test support- Develop software certification documentation
- Conduct root-cause-analysis and technical investigations for software/hardware designs
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.