Senior Software Engineer - AWS, Unit Testing, API Senior Software Engineer - AWS, Unit Testing, API - Skills Required - AWS, Unit Testing, Relational Database, Agile Development
Based in the heart of San Francisco's scenic Financial District, our team is a People Operations Platform that helps growing organizations automate and elevate their employee experience, with deep integrations with all the applications your team already knows and loves. See why companies all over the world are making the switch to our powered solution to experience the future of HR.
If you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
Full time role building out web platforms using React/Angular and Ruby!
What You Need for this Position
- Experience building and using RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Relational Databases and SQL (Postgres preferred).
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Experience with AWS Services such as EC2, RDS, and S3.
- Experience with RSpec or similar unit test frameworks for RoR (preferred)
- Strong understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Design Patterns.
- Experience with Agile Development (Scrum trained preferably)
- A technologically diverse background and the willingness/ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- A fast-paced culture open to new ideas and exploration in technology
- An opportunity to grow in career we build out the team.
- Competitive salary, benefits/perks, early-stage equity, great culture and office location.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Senior Software Engineer - AWS, Unit Testing, API