Senior Software Engineer (Non-Profit)
CyberCoders Austin, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $120,000 Yearly
This position is a direct-hire and full-time!
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: 100% REMOTE
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000/year
Headquartered in the beautiful city of Austin, TX, we are a premier healthcare technology company connecting healthcare services, social services, and free assistance to people around the United States! Our company was founded in the early 2010s and has over 100+ passionate individuals pushing the boundary of healthcare and technology. We have created a software that allows everyday people like you and me to research, access, and sign up on services provided by the government we bet you've never even heard before. We provide a supportive working environment for our employees throughout their professional careers with us! Come here and see what we've got to offer!
- We offer a competitive base salary of $80,000 - $120,000!
- Work with a great team for a great cause!
- Debug and test any new features before deployment
- Document! Document! Document!
- Collaborate with our Director of Engineering on technical projects
- Mentor junior software engineers coming up in our company
Nice to Haves (NOT REQUIRED):
- API, web services
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with a generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.