Senior Software Engineer (AI/Computer Vision/Deep-Learning)
CyberCoders Santa Clara, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer (AI/CV/DL)
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
Salary: $150,000- 180,000 + RSU's
Requirements: Semiconductors, SoCs, AI/DL/ML solutions, software development
2. Our company has been around for over a decade, so we offer a unique balance of stability and a small, tight-knit feel.
3. You will have the chance to work on exciting new development projects with a talented team.
- Develop architecture model software used for simulation and test during VLSI development
- Develop tools to aid in the porting of CNN and CV algorithms
- Develop system software and support customers to integrate and deploy in their products
- Analyze and develop protected software environment (secure execution) software
- semiconductor industry experience with AI/DL solutions, and experience working on the software for the solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience in the source code of training frameworks
- Experience with SOCs or SOC-based product software
- Architecture, modeling, algorithm development or signal processing
- Experience with embedded secure boot and computing (PKC, SMC, OPTEE)
- Full Benefits
- Employee Stock Plan
- 401k with match
- Great Place to Work
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressSanta Clara, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders