If you are an experienced Senior Software Engineer looking to shape the way people will interact with the world of tomorrow, please read on!
We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
Translate product requirements, SDK and platform capabilities into production-grade applications in C++
- Work closely with key stakeholders and developers of our native (C/C++) SDKs
- Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test-driven principles to develop high-quality applications
- Clearly communicate with engineering and product team progress, define expectations, and help set timelines
- Create test plans and testing strategies for native code
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and other technical issues
- Be a mentor and subject matter expert within the company and developer community
- Experience with POSIX networking, IPC, and thread management
- Experience writing large-scale business logic in C/C++
- Experience with OpenGL or 2D/3D frameworks and libraries a plus
- Experience developing against Android and Linux platforms a plus
- Proficiency with Git
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment where goals and requirements may constantly be changing
- Committed to learning and sharing with the team to help achieve overall goals. Must work well in groups
--- Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted ---
- Those authorized to work in U.S. are encouraged to apply. Unable to sponsor at this time -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.