- Guide, consult, and collaborate with a team of diversified engineers and technicians in executing system engineering practices consistent with defined organizational standards.
- Provide software-specific input to project plans of execution in areas of scope, budget, resource needs, material needs, and schedule.
- Provide SME support to various program actions and activities including meetings, vendor performance tracking, milestone planning, briefing preparation, staff coordination, risk management, and decision document preparation.
- Review the completion and implementation of technical products and evaluate vendors capabilities.
- Provide SME support in the execution of design reviews, production and sustainment planning, logistic support analysis, change management, and review of technical proposals for vehicle system products.
- Develop Statements of Work (SoW), work break down structures, review software contract deliverables, and contract mechanisms.
- Other responsibilities would include, evaluating software test procedures, test event coordination, responding to problem reports.
- Define and manage risk. Assess risk impacts and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Evaluate technical data related to acquisition, program management and product development programs.
- Attends technical conferences and meetings with representatives of other organizations
- 10+ years of experience with embedded software development life cycle processes and applications
-Ability to obtain a security clearance
-BA or BS degree in Engineering or CS
Required Qualifications: " Experience with C, C++, C#, or Java " Ability to model, architect, design, develop, code, integrate, test and manage embedded software solutions to provide and sustain operational capabilities with military robotic ground systems and vehicles.
Desired Qualifications: " Experience with robotic systems, including Robot Operating System (ROS) and developing and diagnosing robotic systems " Experience with Joint Architecture for Unmanned Systems (JAUS) " Experience with Data Distribution Service (DDS) middleware to satisfy Open Architecture requirements for Extensibility, Maintainability, Composability, and Interoperability " Experience with using the QT Development Environment and JAUS Tool kit
" Experience with UML modeling, including Enterprise Architect, Rational Tools, or Magic Draw, and Architecture diagramming Frameworks, including Standard patterns, Singleton, or Model-View " Experience with requirement development, including case development and requirements analysis " Experience with tools, including Jira, Confluence, and Bit Bucket " Experience with reverse engineering
Key Knowledge, Skills & Abilities for Success: " Knowledge of revision control, automated make systems, unit test frameworks, developing and debugging embedded systems, particularly the interaction between hardware and software " Ability to apply ISO/IEC 12207 standards for software and systems engineering and industry best practices associated with SEI Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI) level 3+ " Ability to apply Lean/6-Sigma principles to software process engineering, management, and control " Ability to apply program management, project management, risk management, and value management techniques and principles to determine and optimize cost, schedule, and performance parameters from development to fielding for software products " Ability to develop and execute software and electronics life cycle management, development, transition and sustainment, and support plans " Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills. " Work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision. " Possess technical, analytical and problem solving skills, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. " Capability to develop executive level documents, summaries, and briefings. " Understanding of existing adversary threat environment and emerging capabilities. " Ability to travel up to 10% of time.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.