2. Our company is in the start up phase with solid funding.
3. You will have the chance to work on exciting new development projects with a talented team.
defects, and provide relevant data for test reporting
- Create and maintain automated tests (e.g., unit-tests, regression tests, functional
tests, stress tests)
- Develop internal test tools and infrastructure
- A deep understanding of software testing methodologies and best practices
- Proven track record of discovering software defects, proposing solutions, and improving application quality
- Experience in testing mobile applications
- Experience with Continuous Integration
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience in navigation or mapping related products
- Technical understanding of AI/AR technologies
- Stock Options
- Full Benefits
- Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited PTO
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.