- You will be the primary point of contact to drive the successful introduction, adoption and broad usage of our products within the prospect and customer base (focused mostly on new customers)
- In this role you will own and manage all technical pre-sales activities including product demos, technical qualification, identification of customer business / data analysis use cases, trial development and delivery.
- You will provide definition of appropriate business and technical solutions, client management and account development and technical consulting
- Metrics for the team currently include helping win new revenue and helping PS team scope prospect's requirements prior to customer activation and adoption.
- You will lead technical discussions with key customer/prospects and share creative solutions and technical and security objections
- You will achieve quota targets and company goals
- You will be our core product introduction, evaluation, and education expert
- You will define and develop sales offerings and repeatable use cases that meet the needs of our customers, drive new markets and/or expand existing market presence
- You will contribute to product development by providing insight and feedback relative to customers' critical business issues and solutions
- You will be a team player with great communication; working cross functionally with our Marketing, Pre-Sales, Customer Success and Leadership teams
- Customer facing technical pre-sales role
- SaaS pre-sales team as a Sales Engineer or Product Consultant
- B2B Business Development and quota driven
- Highly self motivated and engaging
- Ability to work well with Enterprise sellers and be able to multi-thread within the org
- Demonstrate expertise in understanding customer requirements and proposing solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial “start-up” environment, requiring superior critical thinking, influencing, and managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability for travel up to 30-40%
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive base
- Amazing Leadership
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.